Skip to main content
Turn 2006..... gosh!

Growing up, means more responsibility+have to be more mature(given your face looks mature and your age number increase at increasing rate). Hope to act childish forever but work environment and people you dealing with not always welcoming that :-)

Actually I got a dream(well, it's always like that when it comes to $$$ sucking stuff) to buy a digital camera. So I jump here.

Asked some friend and my bro, they came out with technical jargon such stabilizer etc. Hem, buying digital camera is also not that easy. I expecting to buy

Got a glimpse on Lumix(panasonic) with Leica Lens. Also got Olympus and Sony pamphlet in my hand. But my bro told me those last two using different memory card unlike Canon(SD card).
-just wondering why should I bother with expensive memory card when it was like one-time expenses?

Or you guys got any suggestion?

I plan to buy a digital camera which can take pix on the run(in moving vehicle for e.g). So do I need SLR lens here? Or just the shutter speed control etc?

If SLR digital camera is the right choice, I have to raise my budget to RM2K,and the digital camera is not compact anymore :p


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Danga Bay, Chevrolet Optra and bio...(eh?) I thought it was Debian(haha). My colleague point me to the AirAsia flight turbin and he told me, "Macam debian punya logo" I saw a spiral on top the turbin blades. Pretty much like Debian Logo That's spark me to shoot for a pix. And I was warned by the airport staff. Uh,uh. Flash lamp will spark burst,eh? I was presented my "mock" research proposal. Suggested "Profiling Bioinformatics Application Behavior on Distributed Computing Architecture". Eh, will this gonna be bioinformatics specific or hardware optimization specific.or? Flashback: I spent almost a week at the office. When it's Subh azan,went back to my house for bath and pray. Reading all the journals and papers was not funny,really. Tough eye balls. No world cup. Ewh. And have some VCD lure. Uh,uh. you gonna be kidding. Anyway, I learned a lot and UTM SLAB Research Course is no joke. Really. My proposal has been corrected with comments so I have
Gue dengan S2 gue. Sronok banget!