Skip to main content
Scratch and Win!


I got my satria another scratch, again!!!! this is the 4th ones. Either it were because my driving competencies or because of *luck* or things like that.

[1] Blind spot. Dapat lekuk sebab reverse keta kat anjung rahmat. Need RM80 utk ketuk,RM200 if you want ketuk+cat sekali

[2] Rough parking. Maya hotel. Bumper depan scratch,besau lak tu.... Good for me.

[3] Ntah ade ape kat Jalan masuk MRR2 tadi,semua orang nak berkerumun ke tepi jalan belah kiri. ade seorang mamat yang ntah ape-ape pun turun moto nak seberang jalan...wah...aku drive lane laju di selamba ayam je turun ke hiway...wah.... aku brake emergency dan keretaku berputar 225 degrees,nasib tak kena hentam kereta belakang...alhamdulillah dia selamat... tapi kereta aku bila check tadih.....ada scratch... complete dengan crack kat fiber sekali....wah......aku pun selamat gak... tapi lain kali toleh la kiri kanan sebelum nak menyeberang tuh... dan ape punya perangai berenti nak tengok event menarik tu....menyusahkan aku betul la.

end of file.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hati-hati berkenderaan bro! Calar keta takpe, jangan calar jiwa dan nyawa.

Popular posts from this blog

Danga Bay, Chevrolet Optra and bio...(eh?) I thought it was Debian(haha). My colleague point me to the AirAsia flight turbin and he told me, "Macam debian punya logo" I saw a spiral on top the turbin blades. Pretty much like Debian Logo That's spark me to shoot for a pix. And I was warned by the airport staff. Uh,uh. Flash lamp will spark burst,eh? I was presented my "mock" research proposal. Suggested "Profiling Bioinformatics Application Behavior on Distributed Computing Architecture". Eh, will this gonna be bioinformatics specific or hardware optimization specific.or? Flashback: I spent almost a week at the office. When it's Subh azan,went back to my house for bath and pray. Reading all the journals and papers was not funny,really. Tough eye balls. No world cup. Ewh. And have some VCD lure. Uh,uh. you gonna be kidding. Anyway, I learned a lot and UTM SLAB Research Course is no joke. Really. My proposal has been corrected with comments so I have
Gue dengan S2 gue. Sronok banget!