Skip to main content
SLAB Week ONE

Salam,

Nak tulis BI ke BM? I think since my blog is dual language, I opt to write in BM pulak. heh.

All of us went back to KL after hours trip from Skudai.

Semalam baru balik dari SLAB week 1. Harini cuti Wesak, and to get myself "net"ted, go to office instead. Malam tadi,on the way back to KL, my colleauge SMS, kata office nak research proposal... alamak, aku punya literature review belum matang lagi. Ke nak kasi proposal separuh masak. Sebelum2 ni tak dengar lak kena kasi RP yg complete. So.. buat je lah dan send by email. Ahad kang nak kena balik Pulai Spring lagi (best weh!). Cuma takde broadband internet connection . Isk. Ada laptop takleh online :maksudnya kena onkan laptop utk buat Literature Review lah tuh. huhu.

Masa kelas Literature Search di PSZ UTM semalam(mypapit, ko nye number henset ape eh?), berkenal-kenalanlah dengan journal/abstract database search tools: ScienceDirect
Time kelas ni ada lak Br Adli's sister. Kebetulan lak.

Honestly,masih banyak yang aku tak tau untuk buat research ni.... dan baru aku faham apa tujuan Phd tu.. dan macam-macam lagilah.

Me: Enjoy my SLAB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Danga Bay, Chevrolet Optra and bio...(eh?) I thought it was Debian(haha). My colleague point me to the AirAsia flight turbin and he told me, "Macam debian punya logo" I saw a spiral on top the turbin blades. Pretty much like Debian Logo That's spark me to shoot for a pix. And I was warned by the airport staff. Uh,uh. Flash lamp will spark burst,eh? I was presented my "mock" research proposal. Suggested "Profiling Bioinformatics Application Behavior on Distributed Computing Architecture". Eh, will this gonna be bioinformatics specific or hardware optimization specific.or? Flashback: I spent almost a week at the office. When it's Subh azan,went back to my house for bath and pray. Reading all the journals and papers was not funny,really. Tough eye balls. No world cup. Ewh. And have some VCD lure. Uh,uh. you gonna be kidding. Anyway, I learned a lot and UTM SLAB Research Course is no joke. Really. My proposal has been corrected with comments so I have
Gue dengan S2 gue. Sronok banget!