Skip to main content
Tech Ed: Faculty Summit 2007





So I did missed few slots, one of the reason is just that I was misunderstood along with some other lecturer regarding the entrance to one of the workshop. We thought that we can't enter the room given we were late(well,pasca lunch and Zuhr prayer... of course some of you need to go to toilet for some real reason). The next day I found out the slot didn't really fully occupied since the attendees do their own exhibit walk at the exhibition hall. Well, as expected, managed to get few free goodies. And since I did came sponsored, free lunch was served.

Only two slots that I found interesting: Controlling robot using mobile device and Windows Academic Program. It just that I managed to know some updates by Microsoft to let their part closer to the academia world. Of course with some license restrictions it was kinda let the researcher felt "disrupted". But since I'm putting myself on learning the technologies, I just let myself not neutral. (hmm).

One of the speaker who came from Redmond told the audience he took 27 hours with 3 flights to come to KL. Well, last time I heard flight direct from LAX(Los Angeles) to KL(or vice versa) took 20 hours.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Danga Bay, Chevrolet Optra and bio...(eh?) I thought it was Debian(haha). My colleague point me to the AirAsia flight turbin and he told me, "Macam debian punya logo" I saw a spiral on top the turbin blades. Pretty much like Debian Logo That's spark me to shoot for a pix. And I was warned by the airport staff. Uh,uh. Flash lamp will spark burst,eh? I was presented my "mock" research proposal. Suggested "Profiling Bioinformatics Application Behavior on Distributed Computing Architecture". Eh, will this gonna be bioinformatics specific or hardware optimization specific.or? Flashback: I spent almost a week at the office. When it's Subh azan,went back to my house for bath and pray. Reading all the journals and papers was not funny,really. Tough eye balls. No world cup. Ewh. And have some VCD lure. Uh,uh. you gonna be kidding. Anyway, I learned a lot and UTM SLAB Research Course is no joke. Really. My proposal has been corrected with comments so I have
Gue dengan S2 gue. Sronok banget!