Skip to main content
Backup phone - Nokia Asha 303


 

I recently need a backup phone since my SGS II can not be used for call since it cannot detect the SIM existence.

I traded in my previous Nokia 6610  with this unit.. beli RM90, trade in balik RM20.. tapi I have to let it go since I am not using it anymore

Why Asha 303, simply because it has Wifi/3G. Since most of the time I communicate with my wife using data plan, it's kinda waste if I use the "old brick which works" on the normal SMS for frequent conversation.

I consider this as "an investment". I don't buy Android phone for my backup phone simply because my experience with my SGS SL, Samsung Tablet 7.0 that I bought for my wife, SG Tablet 10.1 - mine and my previous HTC Wildfire  - Android devices (stock OS) suffer lagging .. 40% of the time.

So this Asha 303, running S40 operating system, just "works" for basic apps. Some apps for example Google+ does not responding. Heck, I just need WhatsApps since it works.. the rest is just bonus.

But, I missed the brut Mod map on my SGS II, what can I say, I need to send it to Samsung service centre after the Chinese New Year.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gue dengan S2 gue. Sronok banget!
Danga Bay, Chevrolet Optra and bio...(eh?) I thought it was Debian(haha). My colleague point me to the AirAsia flight turbin and he told me, "Macam debian punya logo" I saw a spiral on top the turbin blades. Pretty much like Debian Logo That's spark me to shoot for a pix. And I was warned by the airport staff. Uh,uh. Flash lamp will spark burst,eh? I was presented my "mock" research proposal. Suggested "Profiling Bioinformatics Application Behavior on Distributed Computing Architecture". Eh, will this gonna be bioinformatics specific or hardware optimization specific.or? Flashback: I spent almost a week at the office. When it's Subh azan,went back to my house for bath and pray. Reading all the journals and papers was not funny,really. Tough eye balls. No world cup. Ewh. And have some VCD lure. Uh,uh. you gonna be kidding. Anyway, I learned a lot and UTM SLAB Research Course is no joke. Really. My proposal has been corrected with comments so I have