Skip to main content
Interviewer: Shall we begin now ?
aku:yes.
ok:what is your spm gred?
aku:I got 7 agg.
Int: your current CGPA?
aku: 3.x
int: I resume here,shown that you being director for Information and Public Relation. So,what exactly that you did?
aku: info pr bla-bla promoting the society,managing people bla-bla
int: so, what is your experience in managing people ?
aku: bla-bla understanding their problems, try to get patience, etc bcoz of voluntary work and not get any payment for involvement.
int: tell me in the specific matters ...?
aku: ... .... bla bla bla. this and that project....etc. etc.

int: your SPM is 7aggr, why do you got 3.x?
aku : bla bla cocuricullum,sacrifice. bla bla (senornya grading kat sini A-90 dulu,lately je jadi A=85 plus kat sini dolu2 A,B,C,D,F skang je baru jadi A,A-,B+,B,B-,time aku dah setel banyak subjek.isk)

int: ok we going to the next phase of the interview. I shall test you critical thinking.
aku: ok
int : ok.tell me about National Park.
aku : bla-bla located at Pahang. bla bla
int: what is advantages and disadvantages of National Park?
aku:hmm wildlife preservation,green plant,etc,etc, kesan rumah kaca (tah apa term dia aku cakap tadi,abis interview terus lupa )

int: what is the advantages?
aku : (repeat+new mumbling points) etc etc.
int: what is the disadvantages?
aku : isk. bla bla bla

int: we come to the next phase. What question you wanna ask from us?
aku :is there any screening test after this ? bla bla , you calling from where? Damansara bla bla bla

int: ok, we gonna give the answer of the interview next week either by email or handphone.Bye
aku: bye.


petang tu pulak ada pekas test II advance telecom.
macam mana la aku boleh decide tarikh interview harini ? terganggu produktiviti peksa aku

isk. :p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Danga Bay, Chevrolet Optra and bio...(eh?) I thought it was Debian(haha). My colleague point me to the AirAsia flight turbin and he told me, "Macam debian punya logo" I saw a spiral on top the turbin blades. Pretty much like Debian Logo That's spark me to shoot for a pix. And I was warned by the airport staff. Uh,uh. Flash lamp will spark burst,eh? I was presented my "mock" research proposal. Suggested "Profiling Bioinformatics Application Behavior on Distributed Computing Architecture". Eh, will this gonna be bioinformatics specific or hardware optimization specific.or? Flashback: I spent almost a week at the office. When it's Subh azan,went back to my house for bath and pray. Reading all the journals and papers was not funny,really. Tough eye balls. No world cup. Ewh. And have some VCD lure. Uh,uh. you gonna be kidding. Anyway, I learned a lot and UTM SLAB Research Course is no joke. Really. My proposal has been corrected with comments so I have
Gue dengan S2 gue. Sronok banget!