Skip to main content
Virginia Commonwealth University

I contacted a Prof in VCU, telling my interest and he did checked my papers, credentials and so. Seems that he interested to take me as his apprentice, given I made through the normal application procedure.

His approach on security is different, since he is also teach computational inteligence subject. Well, I admit, I love to know about machine learning on malware detection - it may suit under his supervision.

It just that I wondering whether KPT/MOHE will allow an admission to this school, it is Tier 3 though.

Also there are professors whom advised me to apply, after I asked them to pre-screen my credentials and paper (reputable schools won't have much time to do this due to competitive admission).

-NC Charlotte - The professor was a Purdue Phd grad
-Missouri Univ of Science and Technology (MUST)- The prof was Ohio State phd grad.

I just stuck now ... well it is my future, so decide!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Danga Bay, Chevrolet Optra and bio...(eh?) I thought it was Debian(haha). My colleague point me to the AirAsia flight turbin and he told me, "Macam debian punya logo" I saw a spiral on top the turbin blades. Pretty much like Debian Logo That's spark me to shoot for a pix. And I was warned by the airport staff. Uh,uh. Flash lamp will spark burst,eh? I was presented my "mock" research proposal. Suggested "Profiling Bioinformatics Application Behavior on Distributed Computing Architecture". Eh, will this gonna be bioinformatics specific or hardware optimization specific.or? Flashback: I spent almost a week at the office. When it's Subh azan,went back to my house for bath and pray. Reading all the journals and papers was not funny,really. Tough eye balls. No world cup. Ewh. And have some VCD lure. Uh,uh. you gonna be kidding. Anyway, I learned a lot and UTM SLAB Research Course is no joke. Really. My proposal has been corrected with comments so I have
Gue dengan S2 gue. Sronok banget!