Skip to main content
The meaning of holiday

While it might seeems odd to you and wondering why I am here during weekend,actually the same question also went to me.
The answer-I don't care :-)

Do the tunneling way!
The best thing about SSH (Secure Shell) is that, it just amazing! I can forwarding my X application from my remote machine, plus today, I am succesfully do the tunneling after I got the shell access from http://metawire.org (jazakaLLah to Bro Adli for the name). It seemed hard to get the shell as you have to convince them,why the world you want shell access :-)

here goes:
ssh -fgN2L 6667:irc.freenode.net:6667 me@myshell.org

so that I can send the SSH login process to back. If the flag is just -L,you will log to the remote machine straight away-I won't .

Finding Books
Tomorrow, my plan is to get this book-

"Himpunan Risalah Beberapa Persoalan Ummah"

It contains writings from big local scholar such as Dr Asri Zainul Abidin, Tok Janggut and others.


Comments

Anonymous said…
welcome to Geng Jurnal ;)
0xff said…
thanks,hopefully my blog will gonna be beneficial :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Danga Bay, Chevrolet Optra and bio...(eh?) I thought it was Debian(haha). My colleague point me to the AirAsia flight turbin and he told me, "Macam debian punya logo" I saw a spiral on top the turbin blades. Pretty much like Debian Logo That's spark me to shoot for a pix. And I was warned by the airport staff. Uh,uh. Flash lamp will spark burst,eh? I was presented my "mock" research proposal. Suggested "Profiling Bioinformatics Application Behavior on Distributed Computing Architecture". Eh, will this gonna be bioinformatics specific or hardware optimization specific.or? Flashback: I spent almost a week at the office. When it's Subh azan,went back to my house for bath and pray. Reading all the journals and papers was not funny,really. Tough eye balls. No world cup. Ewh. And have some VCD lure. Uh,uh. you gonna be kidding. Anyway, I learned a lot and UTM SLAB Research Course is no joke. Really. My proposal has been corrected with comments so I have
Gue dengan S2 gue. Sronok banget!