Skip to main content
Phd Phone Interview

I was interviewed by Dr Maria Papadaki from Plymouth Univ, UK regarding my Phd application. There were several Malaysians, and my officemate is doing her research phd there as well.

It took for about 45 minutes to discuss things related to the research, the process, funding etc. At first I forgot that UK is included in country which uses DST for their time. Somehow the discussion was OK, but of course given the communication distance, there was jitters.

Reminded me to Maxis's ad where people only yelled GOAL after a shortwhile. Same goes .

Hopefully I'll get conditional offer, prior to taking IELTS. Now that I can't confirmed the place, there's possibility of going places taking GRE/TOEFL, though it's tough.

Are you the like of taking *hard* problem as breakfast?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Danga Bay, Chevrolet Optra and bio...(eh?) I thought it was Debian(haha). My colleague point me to the AirAsia flight turbin and he told me, "Macam debian punya logo" I saw a spiral on top the turbin blades. Pretty much like Debian Logo That's spark me to shoot for a pix. And I was warned by the airport staff. Uh,uh. Flash lamp will spark burst,eh? I was presented my "mock" research proposal. Suggested "Profiling Bioinformatics Application Behavior on Distributed Computing Architecture". Eh, will this gonna be bioinformatics specific or hardware optimization specific.or? Flashback: I spent almost a week at the office. When it's Subh azan,went back to my house for bath and pray. Reading all the journals and papers was not funny,really. Tough eye balls. No world cup. Ewh. And have some VCD lure. Uh,uh. you gonna be kidding. Anyway, I learned a lot and UTM SLAB Research Course is no joke. Really. My proposal has been corrected with comments so I have
Gue dengan S2 gue. Sronok banget!