Skip to main content
[darknet-cymru] meet ryan conolly







I volunteering myself in any way for Cymru's Darknet Project. Actually before I attended Ryan's talk in Westin Hotel Imbi, I already read about the Cymru, IMS and CAIDA stuffs but hardly to get the picture. Now that since Ryan replying my emails and why not for a meetup.

So I asked Sharuzzaman to accompany me and we met just 11am this morning. Wow, it lasts around 3 hours, as if there was a business negotiation (laugh). Ryan nicely shared his experiences and darknet's implementation stuffs.

So I offered him whether it's possible for educational JV and why not for a "academic" talk on Darknet/security advosaries stuffs. Hope you'll arrive here in Gombak, I'll arrange a slot for, if possible. Students would be happy then.

Script to create and resize to 640x480 resolution that I used for pix above:

for i in *.jpg;do convert -size 640x480 -font helvetica -fill white -pointsize 16 -draw 'text 10,550 "Meeting with Darknet-Cymru Ryan Conolly@Starbuck KLCC 14 June 2008"' $i new-$i;done


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gue dengan S2 gue. Sronok banget!
Danga Bay, Chevrolet Optra and bio...(eh?) I thought it was Debian(haha). My colleague point me to the AirAsia flight turbin and he told me, "Macam debian punya logo" I saw a spiral on top the turbin blades. Pretty much like Debian Logo That's spark me to shoot for a pix. And I was warned by the airport staff. Uh,uh. Flash lamp will spark burst,eh? I was presented my "mock" research proposal. Suggested "Profiling Bioinformatics Application Behavior on Distributed Computing Architecture". Eh, will this gonna be bioinformatics specific or hardware optimization specific.or? Flashback: I spent almost a week at the office. When it's Subh azan,went back to my house for bath and pray. Reading all the journals and papers was not funny,really. Tough eye balls. No world cup. Ewh. And have some VCD lure. Uh,uh. you gonna be kidding. Anyway, I learned a lot and UTM SLAB Research Course is no joke. Really. My proposal has been corrected with comments so I have