Am I an atheist?


"I just filled in a form which states my religion as “No Religion”. So am I considered an atheist?

An atheist is a person who denies the existence of god. I do believe in a universal God but not religion. I feel that religions are man made and it’s faiths, believes and customs are the results of human interpretation. We all know the consequences of misinterpretation.

Do not think I have no respect for religions. I believe everyone has their right of choice. It’s only despicable when they force/cheat someone into it or badmouth other religions. I would not believe anyone’s God would approve of that.

So what do you call a person who believes in God but not in religion?"

Excerpts from here

Comments

Mohd Jeffry said…
kat bincang dot net pun ada mention benda ni hari nie b.net-atheis-vs-tj
mnajem said…
yap, kebetulan. kat gentoo page tu same person,toxic

Popular posts from this blog

Panduan Bas Ekspres Kuala Lumpur (TBS) - Skudai

Review Huawei Nova 2i, fon dual-camera terbaik pada harga yang berbaloi