Skip to main content
Behold!

Packing up stuffs. Get ready to move. Asking towkeys for box. Got few with no costs, but since I'm refused to ask the same towkey then I go for another shop. He charged me RM0.30 each box taken. I took 4. Well, I'm quite generous in some sense.

Sent another copy of my writings for hard-cover binding. The amoi charged me RM28. Well, my writings actually did not fit well with hard cover so she can't put my name at the cover's side. So let it be in the front. Golden color mini thesis cover with my name written in uppercase-golden color.
It'll take 3 days to accomplish so I have to stay here doing something.. i.e prepare for my job.

Next, photocopied my letter so that I can ask for the copy to be certified. It went well, except they can't certified the print out copy of any result. Not yet I guess. So, this is out of my prediction.

Oh, I've to wait for 2nd hand shop to buy my 1 month newspaper collections. I guess I'll gain around RM3-4. Enough to let my car for automated wash.

Adios.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gue dengan S2 gue. Sronok banget!
Sed (streaming editor) big time mnajem @zalzalah ~ $ cat ustazasri.txt >Kuliah Dr. Mohd. Asri Zainul Abidin (Julai 2005) >>Tarikh >>Tempat >>Waktu >>Tajuk >>15 Julai 2005 JUMAAT >>Surau al-Muhajirun, Taman Sri Ukay, Ampang >>Selepas Maghrib >>Riyadh al-Salihin (Kitab Perkara yang Ditegah) >>16 Julai 2005 SABTU >>Balai Budaya Tun Syed Nasir, DBP Kuala Lumpur >>8.30 pagi ¿ 1.00 tgh >>DEBAT Astora Jabat vs Dr. Mohd. Asri ¿ Gerakan Tajdid: Satu Perbincangan >>17 Julai 2005 AHAD >>Dewan Kuliah, Balai Islam Masjid al-Ghufran, Pinggiran Taman Tun Dr. Ismail >>10.00 pagi >>Riyadh al-Salihin (Kitab Perkara yang Disuruh, Bab al-Taqwa, Bab ke-6) >>17 Julai 2005 AHAD >>Masjid Jamek Abdul Aziz, Jalan Templer, Petaling Jaya >>Selepas Maghrib >>Sahih al-Bukhariy (Kitab al-Iman) >>*Kuliah Maghrib di Masjid Al-Syakirin, Bandar Utama dibatalkan.> mnajem@zalzalah ~ $ sed -i...

Tips maksimakan penjimatan cukai untuk individu dan bisnes

Salam Sejahtera! Saya baru saja beli buku penjimatan cukai tulisan kenalan saya Khairul Amal Haji Hashim (kedua-dua penulis dan arwah bapanya adalah orang yang saya kenali). Tuan Khairul Amal dikenali di laman muka buku dan di televisyen sebagai pakar cukai yang rajin mengemaskini khalayak dengan ilmu percukaian beliau. Berminat dengan buku ni? Klik  sini Berminat dengan buku ni? Klik sini